Phase three extended through to 2021
EMODnet Seabed Habitats will be continuing to build on its successes, extending phase three through to 2021. The extension period will focus on:
- Continuing to grow Europe's only comprehensive library of habitat maps from surveys and collection of survey sample points
- Creating new composite data products to add to those for the Essential Ocean Variable habitats and OSPAR threatened and/or declining habitats
- Updating the EMODnet broad-scale seabed habitat map for Europe (EUSeaMap) using the next seabed substrate update from EMODnet Geology
- Updating our web content with extra resources for habitat mapping, including a catalogue highlighting all the most useful data products
- Reviving the helpdesk, so we can help you with your mapping queries in real-time
Keep your feelers out for more news as products are updated and released!